It is a good idea to hide the blue tick and double tick after you read a message from someone so that he doesn’t find out that you read it. You can hide the blue tick, the double tick, the last seen, and much more in this article.
Why does GBWhatsapp display a blue tick?
Blue ticks show that someone has seen the message. Blue ticks have to be hidden to show that the message has not been seen.
- The first step is to install the current version of GBWhatsapp or the older version.
- On top right, tap the three lines.
- A pop-up will appear, so click it and choose Privacy > Contacts from the list.
- Under Contacts, there will now be five options.
- The blue ticks must be deleted, and GBWhatsapp must either be installed on the current or older version. Click on ‘Relaunch’ to do so.
Why is my online status hidden on GBWhatsapp?
Hide your online status when you send someone a message and do not want to be found. The following setting allows you to do so.
- In the upper right corner, click on the three dots.
- You can hide your online status by selecting Hide online status from Privacy.
- Restart the app for the changes to take effect.
GBWhatsApp: How do I freeze last seen?
Here’s how GBWhatsapp users can freeze their last seen.
- By clicking the Settings icon on the app, you can access its settings
- You can access your account privacy settings by clicking the Privacy tab
- The option should be set to “everyone”.
- Through GB Settings >Privacy and Security, your online status can be hidden.
How do I hide a double tick?
You have sent your message when you see a double tick. In your app you can hide double tick, however, if you wish to remain online.
- Your app’s top right corner contains the three lines described above.
- Navigate to the Global Settings page
- Keeping your information private and secure
- The Contacts page will open
- Hiding the second tick is now available.
Is it possible to set auto-reply messages on GBWhatsapp?
Using the guide will enable auto-replying.
- A 3-line horizontal graph can be activated by tapping it
- GB settings can be selected here
- Click on the Auto-Reply Messages button to enable auto-reply messages
- A +icon will then appear at the bottom left of the page
GBWhatsapp – how do I know if someone is online?
- Tap on the three-dot icon in the vertical direction
- Click on GBWhatsapp settings for more information
- Click on the Home Screen
- It is now possible to disable the online contact toast
- By default, this feature is enabled, and you will receive an email as soon as someone joins.
Is it possible to change GBWhatsapp themes?
- There are three dots that need to be clicked
- Please check out Alexmod
- Themes can be downloaded by opening them and clicking the Download button
- Now that you have chosen your theme, install it
GBWhatsApp icon – how do I change it?
- Clicking on the three dots will take you to GBWhatsApp’s settings
- It is opened in the Universal setting
- Navigate to the Styles section and pick the Launcher icons
- You can also choose an icon and restart the application.
In GBWhatsApp, how can I change the font style?
- Navigate to 3 dots and open Alexmods
- Universalism is enabled
- Styles can be changed by clicking on them
- Once you have selected your font, restart the app
GBWhatsApp dark mode – how do you enable it?
- GB Settings can be found by clicking the three lines
- Click on the Download button to download themes
- Click “yohangoutsdark” on the left-hand side to install the dark theme